Firesides are informal gatherings generally held in private homes where individuals may discuss aspects of Baha’i faith in an informal environment. Firesides are held at various locations through out Pasadena and may be arranged with little notice.
The Pasadena community currently hosts a weekly Wednesday night fireside, and a monthly Saturday night Chinese language fireside.
Please contact us to enquire about these firesides and/or to arrange for one.
- Four top UN human rights experts call for immediate release of seven imprisoned Iranian Baha'i leaders
- "Five Years Too Many" campaign gathers momentum
- Baha'is face particularly severe violations amid deteriorating religious freedom in Iran, says US
- "Five Years Too Many" campaign begins
- New film explores community-building throughout the world
- Eleventh International Baha'i Convention: A global community reflects
- Universal House of Justice elected
- Baha'is elect Universal House of Justice
- Delegates arrive for International Baha'i Convention
- Two members of Universal House of Justice leaving after years of service